jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

NFL Football Schedule Released-Dallas @ NY Jets Sun Nite Football 9-11

1. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

The NFL Football Official Schedule for the 2011-2012 season has been released today. (Of course this is a schedule assuming the season starts on time)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=y … ek_by_week

The opening game on Thursday Night 9-8-2011 will have the New Orleans Saints facing the Super Bowl Champions Green Bay Packers @ Lambeau Field.

On Sept. 11 the NY Giants travel to the Washington Redskins and the NY Jets host the Dallas Cowboys.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

lol lol

All assuming the season starts when it is suppose to. lol

Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I know.  Fingers crossed!

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

The Cowboys and Redskins(Indians) fighting it out in New York and against New Yorkers. Never thought you would ever see them on the same side, regardless. tongue

lol, I read in a Yahoo article today the games will have special activities since 9-11 is the day of the terrorist attacks.

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Like the day isn't going to be remembered already as it is. The NFL has to now manipulate people to turn out for games by using it to their own advantage.

Pathetic. hmm

You are right about that.

Also, I am seeing the red triangles by my NFL hubs with the Schedule announcement.  These hubs have not been hit quite as harsh by the Google change as others have,

1. canadawest99 profile image59
            canadawest99posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Can always count on the spectacle of professional sports to distract people from the country's problems.  Fiddling while rome burns.

working