jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

All Thanksgiving team

1. Manny2437 profile image61
    Manny2437posted 5 years ago

If I could make a Thanksgiving team with the teams playing tomorrow I would Have Aaron Rodgers at qb, Frank Gore at RB, Greg Jennings, Calvin Johnson, Jordy Nelson, and Michael Crabtree (Austin and Bryant are good I'm just not a Cowboys fan), Vernon Davis at Tight end, The Lions D-Line, The Niners O line and Linebackers, the Packers secondary, Mason Crosby, and Andy Lee. What about you? That was fun.

1. wavegirl22 profile image45
      wavegirl22posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I do love Jennings and Rodgers.  .but. . .

I love me some Santonio. . aint no better time then Ton Time. . Running Back All Day Adrian Tight End Kevin Boss (with Eli as his QB) but if Dustin saw the ball a bit more from Sanchez the jets offense might not be in such a slump.

Of course I want the Jets secondary .. there is no better island to be traveling to then Revis.

Im not picking a QB for I dont want an open ended discussion here. . you know how I feel about this. . and we can discuss when the Jets are packing up and headed to Indie in Feb.

My question to you .. is who is your coach .. as a coach yourself I would love to hear who and why.

By the way  . I just finished Rex Ryans book. . talk about passion. wow Manny not sure how you feel about Rex but this is one book any one who loves the game should read. .. if anything it will make you smile for you can just feel the love the guy has for being so blessed to be doing what he loves.

2. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

Rodgers,rice,jennings,calvin,nelson,davis,
    lions dline without fairly and add nata, willis,lewis,ware,dansby,woodson, reed,goldson,rodgers, crosby and the phins punter because he gets alot of work lol. how about the harbaughs as coaches.

3. Manny2437 profile image61

Wavegirl, love the enthusiasm, but I said people playing on Thanksgiving. You just can't get enough of thse Jets lol. Optimus, I know the Niners lost, but I want jim, you can have John haha.

I know and now that Thanksgiving is over. . can we talk Gang Green?

smile

4. optimus grimlock profile image60

hey I said both harbaughs! I like jim a little more then john, hes captain comeback for gosh sakes. Will talk gang green when they show there better then they play! I think Revis is the only one that lives up to the hype about the jets.

OK OG -

We meet back here Sunday at the end of the JETS - Bills game..and lets score their performance..

I hope more than anything I do not have to get on your bandwagon.

Having Rex in NY. .really has been so much fun.. it seriously hurts to see them lose.

5. Manny2437 profile image61

Ouch wavegirl, he said it not me. Them fightin words right there. I like Sanchez, I just wish he would play with some consistency.

6. optimus grimlock profile image60

I gotta work til 4 so I cant watch it sorry. I'll watch the highlights tho

working