Lakers and Clippers - "Good Team Play not Individual Play Spells Win"

1. Edwinoel Tanglao profile image79
    Edwinoel Tanglaoposted 5 years ago

I may be biased here since I am from LA and I may want the Lakers and Clippers to win in this NBA season.  I like the way star players Kobe, Paul, Bynum, Griffin, Chris and Billups play but I would rather see them make sacrifices for team play, not individual play in order to see their team win more games to the championship this season.  And this is all about unity in love for others, not ego and pride that makes a person greater than himself, as one may recognize the truth that we are all created to be one for each other, care for  each other, and win together as one, instead of being divided because of our own personal agendas that destroy one's focus in the game. May love, humility. honest play and forgiveness drive the Lakers and Clippers teams to greater heights, than taking pride, arrogance, conceit and self gratification to the fore which only bring about disunity and confusion, that very evil in man that destroys relationships. Overcoming all these evil in us make us winners in every game, that in all these, we may overcome evil and that God in Christ Jesus, who is in all of man, may be more glorified, our Wonderful Chancellor, Redeemer and Creator, from whom all good things. come.

Edwinoel Tanglaoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Let the fun begin, all NBA fans what do you think?

Edwinoel Tanglaoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I've seen the improved team play of LA Clippers, so with LA Lakers, and it's  effective team play that made them win with all talents used at the right timing.  Good improved defense on Clippers side was evident too.  Keep it up LA teams.

working