- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care
Aloevera for health and beauty
Aloevera Treatment For Dark Spots/Blemishes
Dark spots are not a skin diseases or disorder and hence should not be fulled over too much. However, they are a huge cosmetic concern to many and must be dealt with at no cost. If you worry too much, there are certain home remedies you can try out before you go there only to churn your honey.
Aloe vera gel, a naturally occurring plant enzyme too has wonderful skin reviving properties and can be used for treating dark spots. Pluck an aloe vera leaf and dab it directly on the dark spots every day.
Continue doing it and feel your skin evolving into a fresh and glowing texture within days, along with removal of dark spots almost completely.
- Mix lemon juice and Aloe vera gel and then apply onto the affected area. Let the paste stay for roughly 10-15 minutes and then wash off. You can also use cotton to apply the paste to your skin.
- Create a paste with a small amount of turmeric using 1 tsp of milk, 1 tsp of honey and a few drops of rose water. Then add the aloe vera gel to the paste and mix well. Once the paste has been mixed, evenly apply to the face and neck and leave for roughly 20 minutes. Wash off with cold or warm water and pat dry to reveal your new glowing skin.
Extract alovera gel from plant
Alovera Face Scrub
This face scrub is excellent for cleaning, cooling, refreshing, and moisturising all skin types whether oily, dry, or sensitive.
- Cut the avocado in half and scoop out the pulp. Add the oats, aloe vera and a tablespoon of honey. Mash the ingredients together in a bowl until the mixture just a little bit lumpy. Massage the final mixture gently on the face and leave for 10-15 minutes before washing off with warm water.(IF AVACADO IS NOT AVAILABLE SUBSTITUTE WITH PAPAYA PULP)
- Crush a few almonds and mix well into aloe vera gel to form a paste. Once done, apply to the face and neck and let sit for roughly 15 minutes before washing off.
Aloevera face masks
Alovera for Acne and Acne Marks
- After taking bath directly apply aloe vera on your skin for moisturising and then can apply sunscreen.Can also add serum to it.
- Create a paste of aloe vera with small amounts of yoghurt and cucumber, and a few drops of an coconut oil, apply to the face. Leave for 15 minutes before washing off with cold water massage the paste gently into the face for 2-3 minutes.
- Create a paste of rose water and aloe vera extract or gel and apply it to the face for 20 minutes. Before washing off with cold water massage the past gently into the face for 2-3 minutes.
- Create a paste with a small amount of turmeric using 1 tsp of milk, 1 tsp of honey and a few drops of rose water. Then add the aloe vera gel to the paste and mix well. Once the paste has been mixed, evenly apply to the face and neck and leave for roughly 25 minutes. Wash off with cold or warm and pat dry to reveal your new glowing skin.
Benefits of Aloevera
Alovera Inexpensive Effective Night Creme
- Peel off the outer layer of the aloe leaf to get to the gel.Scoop out the gel and store it in a container. Add to it few drops of coconut oil.Gently massage the mixture on your face and doze off to sleep. Store the rest in the refrigerator to prolong its shelf life. Aloe vera increases the water content in your skin, and leaves it hydrated without making it greasy.
- Squeeze fresh aloe vera gel from the leaf and place in a bowl.Extract Vitamin E oil capsules, stir with the aloe vera gel.Apply this mixture on the face and rub it gently. You will save lot of money and thank alovera for soft skin!
This is my personal observation.
Aloe Vera a Moisturizer
Use the Aloe vera gel alone or along with your favourite skin cream to help better soften and moisturise the skin. Because aloe regenerates skin cells. It is also known to reduce wrinkles, eczema, acne, sun/age spots, and other blemishes. It is also gentle enough to use to care of tender skin after radiation therapy.
Applying Aloevera gel at night after washing the face also keeps skin hydrated if one is sleeping in air-conditioned room or a heated room.After bathing apply aloevera gel on moist skin to tap moisture and it will also heal any wounds,rash on the skin.It works great for oily skin.
Aloevera As Moisturizer
Aloe Vera for Stretch Marks
- Stir equal quantities of aloe vera gel, olive oil and wheat oil in a small bowl.Pour this in an airtight container.Leave overnight and apply this on the stretch marks. Continue doing the same process regularly to get rid of stretch mark.
- Mix a sufficient amount of ground coffee and fresh aloe vera gel into a paste.
Apply this paste on stretch marks and spread it evenly.
Massage it gently for 3 - 5 minutes.
Let it sit for about 15 - 20 minutes.
Use a warm towel or cloth to wipe it off.
Rinse with water and apply olive oil or moisturiser after drying.
Repeat the same process daily for about a month to reduce stretch marks.
Aloe Vera Gel As Primer in Makeup -yessss
Mix a teaspoon or two of moisturiser (depending on how oily your skin is) to a dollop of pure aloe vera gel and apply all over your face as a primer. Aloe vera gel will soothe redness and the moisturiser combination is a great way to maintain a dewy finish without looking oily. It works just as well as most store-bought makeup primers and contains fewer chemicals that could possibly be bad for my skin or toxic to my body.
Not only does aloe vera gel fill in the small wrinkles and pores in your skin to create a much smoother surface for makeup application, I've found it is also very affective in controlling oilyskin and shine. As a result, makeup looks a lot more even and lasts longer throughout the day.
Aloevera for digestion
1)Consuming Aloevera gel or syrup as available in stores relieves in constipation as it contains large varieties of enzymes,vitamins,minerals.It also contains probiotics bacteria which aids in digestion .Aloevera gel maintains the PH balance in body ,hence lowering the acidic symptoms.
2)Drinking 1 tbsp aloevera gel before meals helps in prevention of acid formation in body and digestive enzymes in aloevera helps in aiding digestion.
3)Minerals such as calcium, copper, selenium, chromium, manganese, magnesium, potassium, sodium and zinc are present in aloe-vera. Zinc is very important constituent of aloevera which relieves from zinc defieciency and boosts immune system. Aloevera gel is also very good laxative.
- Aloe vera should not be ingested in high doses because it can cause stomach cramps and diarrhea.
- Do not consume aloe vera if you’re pregnant and/or breastfeeding. There are reports of aloe vera causing miscarriage and birth defects.
- If you’re on any medications, consult with your doctor before drinking aloe vera juice.
© 2016 chikki