- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care
How to Get Rid of Acne at Home Fast by Natural Remedies
It is possible to get rid of acne at home fast by simple natural remedies. Acne vulgaris is a major problem of adolescent teenagers. It occurs when they are very keen on their appearance. Even adults encounter the problem at times. Acne is the result of oil, bacteria and dead skin in the skin pores or hair follicle. It can affect face, chest and other parts of the body.
Typical acne is skin colored bumps or blacks heads. In its acute form could even lead to puss filled skin rashes. It can also be boil like tender swellings. Even after the disappearance of the rashes the scars may remain. It is more prevalent in puberty as a response to the presence of male hormone testosterone. No one can be sure as when it will disappear. It may also cause psychological problems like reduced self esteem and depression. There are several remedies to get rid of acne at home fast.
Natural Treatments to get rid of acne at home fast
- Drinking lots of water is essential to get rid of acne. Moisture will open up the skin pores
- Eat foods with plenty of fiber, like vegetables and fruits. Salad is good source of fiber and will keep you away from constipation.
- Fish contains omega 3 fats which promote healthy skin and prevention of acne.
- Foods rich in zinc help to get rid of acne. Some of the zinc rich foods are soybeans, sunflower seeds, egg yolk, chicken, coconut, turkey and avocados.
- Tree tea oil is recommended to get rid of acne. It has antibacterial properties and does not have many side effects. Several acne products containing tree tea oil are available in shops.
- Crushed mint leaves are used as treatment to get rid of acne. The crushed leaves are applied on the affected area and rinsed after 15 minutes.
- A combination of rose water and lemon juice can be applied on the affected area and rinsed after 15 minutes. It has anti bacterial properties.
- Cooked oatmeal and honey are applied on the pimples. Oatmeal absorbs the excess oil and honey acts as a skin toner.
- Ground ginger with cinnamon and honey is applied on acne.
- Ground orange peel with water is another remedy
- Soap gels made from aloe vera are used to treat acne and the skin affected by it.
- Make tomato paste and apply it on acne. It has to be washed off after 30 minutes.
- Apply a mixture of lime and rose water on the acne after washing the face. It has to be washed off after 30 minutes.
Foods to be avoided
- It is better to avoid coffee and tea
- Fried foods, carbohydrates and refined foods have to be avoided.
- Limit the intake of milk to one glass a day. Milk has certain hormones which may cause acne
These are some of the home remedies to get rid of acne quickly
- Getting Rid of Acne Scars Naturally
Acne scars are difficult to get rid off. There are several medical as well as natural treatments available to get rid of acne scars.
- How to Get a Clear face with Glowing Skin
It is necessary to take good care of your skin from an early age to have a clear face with glowing skin. However products are available to improve the condition of the skin at any age.
- Homemade Facial Mask for Glowing Skin - Recipes
Homemade facial mask nourishes the skin and makes it beautiful and glowing. It helps to removes the blackheads, pimples and whiteheads. It stimulates blood circulation and also moisturizes the skin.