- Fashion and Beauty
Botox Glamtox Sticks The New Way To Bust Those Wrinkles! Botox In A Bottle!
Would you try it?
Now I don't know about you, but there always seems to be so many different creams and potions on the market, that say they can get rid of wrinkles. I personally think that the majority of these creams are only good on the surface level of your skin. If you do not eat the right foods, take enough vitamins or just drink and smoke too much, then slapping a bit of cream on your face is not going to do a lot.
There are also other things that people try to get their face back to the way it was when they were twenty years old. Facial scrubs, microdermabrasion, electric pads that make the muscles of your face jump about as though you've got a twitch! I actually like these, I have one at home. Mind you, it gets a bit painful when you hit the wrong spot, and if you have any fillings in your teeth, then make sure that you don't have the setting to high! Painful.
Then of course there is Botox. This is made from botulinum toxin, this is produced mainly from the bacteria that occurs when handling meat in the wrong way. It is probably one of the most toxic forms of poisoning known to man, we know it in it's original form called Botulism or food poisoning! Nice! Now do you want it, now that you know what it is made from? No? didn't think so!
So, what we need is a safe and easy way of getting rid of those wrinkles. This is where the Glamtox Sticks come into it.
The Science behind it.
Glamtox Sticks are sold in sachets, and these you mix with water and taken twice daily. But what are they? The mixture of chemicals and collagen are a combination of pepti peptides and two ingredients that are vital to the way that the collagen can be produced. These are pomegranate extracts, which increases the production of the collagen and elastin which helps to regenerate the skin. The second little miracle maker chemical is Peptan which improves the skin so that it stays smooth and does not cause it to wrinkle! Good eh? Also it helps to promote and improve moisture levels. I think a good glass of water can do the same thing on that one!
But seriously though, the sticks have been in development for more than a year with independent trials.
This is a quote from Maria Hatzistefanis, who is the founder of the makers Rodial.
After a years worth of research and development, we believe we have devised the most advanced and simplistic way of combating the signs of ageing from the inside out. We want to teach women that we can do more to tackle the devastating signs of ageing than just apply lotions, creams and chemicals to the surface of the skin. By boosting the levels of natural collagen, absorbed by your body internally, the dramatic anti-ageing effects are visible almost immediately.
So What do you think?
This is the first time that a product like this, has hit the market. This collagen powder is the first of it's kind, instead of putting it on your face, it actually works through the digestive system.
So What do you think? is it safe? Some of the questions that I would like to ask are,
1. How do we know that the collagen will actually absorb and mix in with our own collagen. There were surveys done that showed that the collagen molecule in face cream is too big to penetrate the skin. If that was the case with the creams, then how will they get around the problems with absorption?
2. As this is foreign material, instead of natural collagen, surely it will break down quickly, and just be absorbed into your liver and kidneys, then passed naturally.
3. And what about safety? Is it suitable for people with autoimmune disorders, for example, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, herpes simplex, or even diabetes? Do you think that the makers should put a health list on the jar or packet just to be certain that it is suitable for everyone?
4. And last but not least, did you know any form of collagen treatment that you apply to your skin, or take as tablets, and in this case, drink, the collagen is taken from either cows or chickens! So if you don't want to start an itchfest check the label before drinking!
My personal opinion is that we seem to be totally obsessed with trying to look younger, and to be fair we have all tried a new product that has come on the market. I hope that this will be the wonder liquid that finally stops us breaking the bank to look beautiful. All I ask for is that people always read about what they are putting in their systems before swigging back a new product that may be just an expensive waste of time, and more importantly always check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking it if you take medication.
This information is just my opinion, the above facts are taken from various sources, but I am not a pharmacist. I do take medication for thyroid problems, therefore I am always careful when trying new products.
Facts and Snippets
: Glamtox Sticks claim they reduce wrinkles by 30% in six weeks.
: Sienna Miller, Victoria Beckham, and Kate Bosworth are said to be fans of the Sticks.
: The Sticks will go on sale at £49.99 for 14 Sticks (74.88 dollars) at John Lewis and other stores.
More Hubs on Facial Care And General Health
- Home Remedies For Coughs And Flu Herbals And Mustard...
Home remedies for flu and colds can be just as affective as over the counter medicine. Here are a few ideas to help you get rid of those horrible flu symptoms
- Stay Healthy This Winter With Foot Warmers Cosy Mass...
Keep yourself healthy and comfortable this Winter. Great products to buy online, from microwave feet warmers to soothing massage equipment.
- Facial Exercise | The Natural Facelift That Will Tak...
Facial exercise A step by step guide to alleviate those wrinkles in just 10 minutes a day.
- Are Wrinkles Droopy Eyes and Dry Skin A Sign of Bad ...
A guide on how to check that your wrinkles puffy face and other facial anomalies are not caused by an underlying illness.
- How Bees Make Honey And Propolis With Great Health B...
How bees make Honey and Propolis which are great for our health. Amazing results for all sorts of illnesses
- Microdermabrasion and Caci non-Surgical face Lift. Sunrise Health and Beauty
So here we are then, I thought to myself, as I walked into the Sunrise Clinic. My first visit to the place that was going to give me back my looks that having been sliding towards my feet, since turning,...