Homemade Facial packs and recipes
This hub is actually a continuation of my previous hub http://dipsmi.hubpages.com/hub/Face-packs-for-winter where I have written about many types of packs which help in hyderating the skin during winter. In one of my previous hubs, http://dipsmi.hubpages.com/hub/How-I-did-facial-at-home where i did facial at home, I had not mentioned about various types of face packs. So this time I decided to write something about facial packs which are an important part for the beauty regime.
After following all the steps in home facial, comes the last and most important part (for me), the face pack. Here are some different types of face packs which will help in improving the skin condition.
- Blend 5- 6 leaves spinach and mix the paste with honey 1/ 2 tsp and lemon juice 1 tsp. This pack is very good for rejuvenation.
- Yogurt is a very good moisturizer, to know more read http://dipsmi.hubpages.com/hub/glowing-skin-at-less-cost and http://dipsmi.hubpages.com/hub/glowing-skin-at-less-cost
- If you suffer from acne,then grate 2 tsp of pumpkin and mix it with 1 tsp of lemon juice, egg white and 1 tsp of tomato juice and apply on your face. Wash after 15 minutes.
- Mix grated cucumber with 1 tsp of oatmeal and yogurt and apply on face. wash after 15 minutes. If you have oily skin apply yogurt and if you have dry skin, apply milk cream.
- Mix 1 tsp of Aloe Vera with 1 tsp of lime juice and 2 tsp of chopped mango. This pack will not only detox your face but will make it shine.
- Mix coconut oil with any fruit you have and see the wonderful effect it has on your skin.
- Mix coconut oil, honey and egg and leave it on your skin for 20 minutes.
- Mash a potato, mix it with egg yolk, 1 tsp honey and 1 tsp lemon juice and 2 tsp raw milk and apply on your face. The antioxidant content in potatoes will make your skin glow.
- Mix 1 tsp of water and 1 tsp of butter, wash face after 10 minutes.
- Mashed cucumber and peach are excellent packs for the skin. You can even add strawberries in it.
- Fig, like potato has antioxidant properties, mix fig with coconut oil and apply on your face and wash it after 15 minutes.