glowing skin from yogurt
too much shopping-angry husband
Sandip and i both love shopping.We love shopping together for clothes,accessories,shoes etc but when it come to cosmetics or those wonder on skin creams ,he just changes into an angry bull.He is in that belief that natural products better than cosmetics..Being involved too much into cosmetics and makeup i disagree at times..but some battles are lost some won.The problem increases more when i develop allergy from a certain product and i have to remain quiet and listen to "i had told you so - - -".He somehow is blessed with a great skin which doesn't need much care and i am cursed with a sensitive skin.
I just love yogurt,i eat yogurt even when i have tonsils, feeling gloomy or happy.So i thought why not try some home remedies for glowing skin yogurt,i would apply some on skin and eat the rest!!!!However this Hub is fully inspired by Rehana's article on how good tomatoes are for the skin.After reading that even i wanted to share some beauty tips i knew!!!Thanks Rehana,you rock!
Yogurt is rich in calcium,Vitamins-B1,B2,zinc,B6,B12,yeast and protien.The wonderful nutrients and minerals in yogurt protects your bones, fights off osteoporosis, battles cancer, cancer, diarrhea, high blood pressure and yeast infection.It adds enzymes and oils to the skin,working as natural moisturizer.
- cocoa powder works magic for me,cocoa powder,oatmeal and yogurt mixed together help reducing tan,exfoliate skin and make skin clean.
- if you want a glowing skin,you want a healthy scalp too,for dandruff and itchy scalp, apply yogurt on hair,wash after 20 minutes.
- sandalwood powder,yogurt and gram flour mixed together.Leave till dry.Wash with warm water.
- Yogurt,egg white and honey are a very good pack for cleansing,toning and moisturizing oily skin.You can even add baking soda if you want,i somehow do not prefer baking soda in my pack!
- Olive oil,lime juice and yogurt is a very good pack for dry skin.
- For pimples mix yeast with plain yogurt.
- 2 tsp plain yogurt and 1tsp orange juice help in skin lightening.
I think that applying yogurt twice to thrice a week will have long term benefits,well it has benefited me a lot.Some say that yogurt is not so good for oily skin but i have not found a problem with that.
Try these packs at home,they will surely work.Even if they didnt,they wont damage the skin and the money factor is also there.However beauty is appreciated more with good health, you should always remain hydrated and have good, nutrient food, fruits and vegetables like tomatoes,oranges,lemon, broccoli,omega -3 rich foods,spinach,turnip green and cantaloupe.These will give you the nutrients you need to make your skin soft,smooth,wrinkle free and glowing
- Illish maach bengali style ( milk fish recipe)
Easy illish maach in mustard gravy
- Spicy and tasty Fish curry
Fish is one of the most favorite dish in the eastern India especially the West Bengal area. Not to mention it is also one of the favorite dish of my husband too and of those dishes which I do not enjoy cooking or eating much. However fish is...
- Easy homemade tips for glowing skin
who doesn't want a glowing skin? You may have a very fair complexion but it is of no use if your skin looks dull. Many a times, woman with olive or dark skin look even more prettier than the women with a fair complexion because of their glowing...
- Home made chicken hot and sour soup without corn sta...
I have never prepared home made soup. I always used to think that they will not be as tasty as the ones served in the restaurant. However this misconception was broken when I had hot and sour chicken soup yesterday at a friend's home. It was very...
- Hot yogurt soup
I think that every yogurt lover should definitely try this recipe. In this spicy and sweet dish, yogurt is tempered with spices. Yogurt is usually consumed cold or in liquids. This dish however is very different from the usual yogurt recipes.This...
- Coconut Chutney
Easy coconut chutney which is simple, quick and healthy. To be used a side dish.
- Mushroom Masala
Spicy mushroom recipe. Cooked in a few minutes.
- different types of tasty and healthy rice recipes
Learn how to cook rice in different ways,easy and tasty recipes not to forget the nutritional value.