- Fashion and Beauty»
- Hairstyles, Cool Cuts, How to Style Your Hair
How to Use Coffee for Glowing Hair
Coffee For Your Hair
If you have dark hair like I do. Coffee is a wonderful way to add shine, help repair your hair and help it to grow. This trick is good for anyone with dark red to black hair. If you have light hair coffee will stain it and makes it look dull and dirty. I have been using this coffee treatment mixed with Wen hair care items for about and year now and my hair has never looked better or be this healthy.
A few good tips to keep in mind before you begin is to make sure your coffee is cool but not cold.. You do not want to burn your head in anyway. Also when you rinse your hair do it in cool water as not to rinse away all of you hairs natural oils.
As a quick warning coffee will darken your hair almost like a dye. Do not do this if you do not want your hair ant darker.
You will need a full pot of strong coffee, a bowl, a plastic hair cap or a plastic bag, and a towel( not white as coffee will stain the towel go for a dark color.
· Make a pot of very strong coffee (not instant)
· Lean over a large bowl and pour the coffee over your hair, and rub in well.
· Dip your hair in the bowl of coffee and let it soak up as much of it as it can.
· Roll hair without ringing out if you can and put bath cap or plastic bag over the hair.
· Wrap a towel around the cap and let it sit for at least 1 hour, but overnight is better.
· Rise hair in cool water and style as normal.
This is a very easy treat meant and your hair will look so good after you have done it. I do this once a week, but you can do it as much or as little as your hair needs. You will a big boost in shine almost right away and your hair will grow faster in just a few treatments.
After I use this coffee treatment I like to fallow up with WEN Sweet Almond Mint Replenishing Treatment Mist. This stuff is amazing and mixed with the coffee treatment you will love your hair again. All of Wen items are amazing and I recommend trying them, but the Sweet Almond Mint has the best smell out of them all.
I hope you love this Coffee Treatment as much as I do and please fill free to leave your comments or questions below. And I look forward to reading how well my Coffee treatment works for you. Thanks for reading my hub.