jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Best Drugstore foundation?

1. Semi-There profile image60
    Semi-Thereposted 5 years ago

The best I've found so far, in my opinion, is Revlon colorstay.  But, I want something a little bit more on the sheer side.  Any suggestions?

1. facebookpokerguy profile image70
      facebookpokerguyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Im looking for the same thing, anyone that can help out :S ?

2. seamonster profile image60
    seamonsterposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the tip on revlon, I have skin discolorations and need some coverage.

Semi-Thereposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome!  It's medium coverage but I know it can be built up.  I've done it several times.

3. vbonilla117 profile image61
    vbonilla117posted 5 years ago

I use to use Revlon Colorstay, but I have Seborrheic Dermatitis and this now makes my face looks worse. I tried Bare Minerals, but it makes my face look cakey and dry. I tried Soul Purpose Mineral Makeup and this is the only thing that stays put for at least 8 hrs and doesn't seep into my pores or make me look cakey and dry looking.

Semi-Thereposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for the tip!  I may have to check this out.

4. bwhite062007 profile image86
    bwhite062007posted 5 years ago

Agreed...Revlon Colorstay for sure. It is the best as far as full coverage and lasts on your face for along time. They also make it for all skin types.

5. SmartAndFun profile image93
    SmartAndFunposted 5 years ago

I like Rimmel London "Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation." It gives good coverage and lasts a long time. For sheerer coverage, I apply it with a damp makeup sponge. I can't believe how inexpensive it is. The Revlon Colorstay is priced well (I think about $13-$14? It has been awhile since I bough it.) but at $6-$7 the Rimmel is about half the cost.

working