jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I need a beauty hubber from Toronto Canada

1. Robert Erich profile image88
    Robert Erichposted 4 years ago

I am doing online marketing for a spa and hair salon based out of Toronto Canada. The website that the new owner has just launched is <link snipped> and we are in the process of creating a strong online presence across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and blogs.

Anyway, I would love to find a hubber from the Toronto area who has some experience writing and wouldn't mind receiving a free manicure or pedicure (in addition to a few dollars) for reviewing the service and overall aura of the location.

Please share this with anyone you know and contact me if you think you fit the profile! When I started thinking about how to find a Toronto based writer to do a review I realized that HubPages is the perfect place to look!

1. spartucusjones profile image95
      spartucusjonesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I am from the Toronto area, but unfortunately I am not really a pedicure & manicure kind of guy. But if I hear of anyone from the Toronto area who has writing experience and has interest in the field of beauty then I will let them know to get into contact with you.

2. spartucusjones profile image95
      spartucusjonesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Also I know hubber Kaili Bisson is from Toronto. Maybe if you contact her this is something she might be interested in.
      http://kailibisson.hubpages.com/

2. Robert Erich profile image88
    Robert Erichposted 4 years ago

Thanks SpartucusJones! I always knew that with that mask of yours you would be a super hero of sorts. And I am confident that you are a fantastic writer - if I end up needing someone to write about awesomeness you will be one of the first I will contact. As for beauty topics - you are probably about as much of an expert as I am. In other words, you know that it is good to shampoo.

And thanks for the tip! I will contact Kaili!

working