Top 5 ways to use coconut oil
1) Hair conditioner: after you take a shower put some coconut oil and the tips of your damp hair, and it will repair those split ends.
2) Teeth Whitener: mix a tablespoon of the coconut oil with water, and swish it around in your mouth for about 2 minutes.
3) Body Lotion: take some out and rub in your hands; apply gently to body.
4) Tanning oil: add water and coconut oil to spray bottle, shake it up and head to the beach!
5) Chapstick: apply coconut oil to lips.
wow! i didn't know you could use coconut oil as a teeth whitener!
This has some important tips if you want to try that.
http://whiter-teeth-guide.com/getting-w … conut-oil/
More tips on skin care can be found out here
by Versatile Health 7 years ago
Just want to get a quick tally of how many people on this forum are using vegetable oil to cook with still. I have been doing a lot of research lately about the dangers associated with cooking with these oils and want to see what others opinions are on it...Let me know!
by shriash 7 years ago
1. olive oil2. corn oil3. cocount oil4. sunflower oil
by Rabia Sajjad 12 months ago
What is the best home remedy to grow thick and healthy hair on my little daughter's head?She is having so thin hair like of a newly born's...
by wiserworld 22 months ago
What do you use coconut oil for?
by petertheknight 7 years ago
So, the raw coconut oil that you suggested...can that be used as my mild soap to clean my face off?Also, how often should I clean my face with this oil?
by visionandfocus 6 years ago
Have you thrown out all your vegetable oils and started using olive and coconut oil instead?
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|