Top 5 ways to use coconut oil
1) Hair conditioner: after you take a shower put some coconut oil and the tips of your damp hair, and it will repair those split ends.
2) Teeth Whitener: mix a tablespoon of the coconut oil with water, and swish it around in your mouth for about 2 minutes.
3) Body Lotion: take some out and rub in your hands; apply gently to body.
4) Tanning oil: add water and coconut oil to spray bottle, shake it up and head to the beach!
5) Chapstick: apply coconut oil to lips.
wow! i didn't know you could use coconut oil as a teeth whitener!
This has some important tips if you want to try that.
http://whiter-teeth-guide.com/getting-w … conut-oil/
More tips on skin care can be found out here
by Rabia Sajjad5 months ago
What is the best home remedy to grow thick and healthy hair on my little daughter's head?She is having so thin hair like of a newly born's...
by Versatile Health6 years ago
Just want to get a quick tally of how many people on this forum are using vegetable oil to cook with still. I have been doing a lot of research lately about the dangers associated with cooking with these oils and want...
by shriash7 years ago
1. olive oil2. corn oil3. cocount oil4. sunflower oil
by visionandfocus5 years ago
Have you thrown out all your vegetable oils and started using olive and coconut oil instead?
by Gayatri6 days ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article 10 Best Ways to Use Coconut Oil to enhance your beauty. What can I do to improve? Thanks!
by wiserworld15 months ago
What do you use coconut oil for?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.