jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Eyebrows and other facial hair

1. cindyvine profile image85
    cindyvineposted 9 years ago

Eyebrows and other facial hair

2. carleyburke profile image54
    carleyburkeposted 8 years ago

If your looking to removing facial hair try waxing or laser hair removal. To reshape the eyebrows have them plucked by a trained beautian. Eyebrows usually need to be done every 4-6 weeks depending on the growth of hair. Check out my blog if you need any more help.

3. Queen_Kevyn95 profile image53
    Queen_Kevyn95posted 8 years ago

waxing is the best for other facial because tweezing it just takes up too much time, effort and pain in general.  i suggest getting it done once every one to two months to keep fresh.

4. ii3rittles profile image82
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

Shaving is the cheapest way and less painful. People believe the myth that if you shave your hair it grows back faster and thicker and more hair growth comes in. I have been using a razor to shave my eyebrows, side burns and my little mustache hairs since I was 14... If anything, the hair has become thinner! When you shave, you only cut the surface of the hair off. You aren't cutting the bulb (below the skin) which would effect the size, color ect. of the hair. That is where the hair growth happens. When you wax and tweeze hair, you remove the bulb which in fact will make the hair grow back in thicker over time. Shaving may not last as long but it is safer then putting chemicals on your face! Also, there is no possible way either shaving, tweezing or waxing causes more hair growth. Hormones and nutrition are responsible for this.

working