jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (17 posts)

I love full-brief, very feminine, nylon panties. Why do so many women ignore the

1. profile image61
    ahumanishereposted 8 years ago

I love full-brief, very feminine, nylon panties. Why do so many women ignore the luxurious feel of these beautiful garments and settle for ill-fitting, ugly panties?

2. profile image42
    daym1posted 8 years ago

Because they think the full-brief is granny panties. I agree with you!  Why suffer needlessly?  That is the same as pointy toed shoes?  The question is why?  There is nothing worse than bikini panty lines on women!

3. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 8 years ago

Many women do not like full-brief panties, and this is their preference and choice.  By the way, other types of undergarments are not necessarily ill fitting, and it is up to the individual person.

4. shirleybill profile image56
    shirleybillposted 8 years ago

Not all women are created equal. While you are looking at the texture and quality of the fabric that you are wearing, not all women like this type of fabric. I once tried the polyester panties, only to find they were extremely uncomfortable, so actually the quality of the fabric is not as important as comfort.

5. satansluvchild profile image61
    satansluvchildposted 8 years ago

Personally, as long as I'm not on my period...a g-string is more comfortable for me.  I think it's all about personal choices.  Plus, A LOT of clothes (pants in particular) are not built for full brief panties.

1. profile image51
      Abhuticposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I love on your period.  It's lovely to be at the verge to cry wearing full brief panties on your period.  Which I love on your period, is that I love too see the waistband of your full brief panties and you see the waistband of my boxer briefs.

6. Chris Eddy111 profile image82
    Chris Eddy111posted 8 years ago

To each her own.  There's nothing wrong with what you like next to your skin and the same for others and their choices.

7. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

Cotton underwear is healthier for you than nylon. I wear underwear called boy briefs and there is no pantyline and they fit well.

8. rmshdc profile image60
    rmshdcposted 8 years ago

How about going without panties in the first place? 

Recently last month June 2009, Florida state workers were warned to NOT to come for work without wearing UNDERGARMENTS.

9. tickledpear profile image56
    tickledpearposted 8 years ago

I think it's up the individual person, whether they find full-briefs comfortable or something like g-strings. Everyone is different, so it's not unreasonable to think that everyone's preferences are also different regarding their choice of undergarments.

10. PerfumeFan profile image55
    PerfumeFanposted 8 years ago

Snug-fit doesn't have to be ill-fitting. I love sexy undies!

11. FirstStepsFitness profile image60
    FirstStepsFitnessposted 8 years ago

To each her own ...cotton is more healthy . G-Strings work for me !

12. profile image52
    curious5752posted 8 years ago

Most of the time I wear cotton briefs but on special ocasions I love the feel of nylon briefs

13. TheFashionArtist profile image55
    TheFashionArtistposted 8 years ago

I think to each its own. Wear whatever makes you feel sexy and most comfortable. I also feel wardrobe plays a big part in the types of under garments you should opt for,revealing panty lines are a fashion faux pas.Under garments works best when they fit properly also.

14. profile image61
    ahumanishereposted 8 years ago

I want to thank all of you for taking the time to answer this question. I do understand the importance of personal choice, comfort, and health. I'm also ashamed to say that my preference for what women wear is unchanged. I realize this is selfish of me but I can't help it. I love the sight of a full-bodied woman wearing kind of retro-style panties of yester-year. There is something so desirable about a curvy, unskinny woman wearing these type of panties. Please remember, I am a man and in alot of ways I'm kind of a shallow person when it comes to my thoughts on women panties.

15. profile image48
    thebowlerposted 7 years ago

i so agree, love how they feel,so soft and smooth, mch better then cotton

16. profile image55
    Dane59posted 3 years ago

I love a lady in silky nylon full brief panties,preferably pastel colors as well, there is nothing sexier to me.