How Should You Take Care of Your Teeth to Avoid Dental Caries?
brush three times a day, gargle with clove water and chew xylitol gum.
every after meal:
rinse mouth with water,
use dental floss to clean every between teeth,
brush teeth outer and inner side 2x each,
use mouthwase antiseptic
every child before the first year of school knows that teeth need to be brushed
using a toothbrush. Ideally people usually brush teeth once per day and this is
usually done in the morning when they get out of bed. There are a few people
who... read more
To avoid dental caries brush atleat twice a day. Rinse mouth with luke warm water write after having some food.
1. Brush your teeth twice a day
2. Use toothpaste with high fluoride content
3. We should brush our teeth thoroughly for about two to three minutes.
4. We should use a gentle sawing motion for flossing.
5. Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices: They soften tooth material and dissolve the minerals in tooth enamel, causing holes (cavities)
6. Limit yourself with sugary foods as the bacteria present in dental plaque turns this sugar into acids.
7. Protect your teeth from injury.
8. You should visit your dentist regularly if you have dental problem such as a toothache or bleeding gums.
by ScarletRyan19704 years ago
Hello, Every time i meet an American person they all have got such great teeth. What is your secret? I used to be a Dental Nurse both in Australia and ...
by April Gail6 years ago
How to keep your teeth and gums healthy when you're on braces?
by solicemoon4 months ago
If you have no money to go to the dentist and your wisdom tooth is hurting badly. What do you do? I
by Marla Rose18 months ago
Do most people prefer dentures over dental implants do to the cost and time it takes to implant teeth in your mouth?
by Dr Freddie Haddox6 years ago
If one is serious about wanting to live for at least 100 years, then good dental care (and that means taking good care of all mouth tissues, including teeth, gums,tongue, and other soft-tissues that you hardly ever...
by Rodric Johnson3 years ago
Is it really necessary to brush your teeth everyday?I went to the dentist one year after not going for five. I brushed my teeth every now and then for those five years. I gave my teeth a good brushing before the dentist...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.