jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why do curvier women and girls want to look taller or skinnier?

1. IntimatEvolution profile image80
    IntimatEvolutionposted 8 years ago

Why do curvier women and girls want to look taller or skinnier?

2. falasharegina profile image60
    falashareginaposted 8 years ago

society! Before, and still in some cultures, a curvier body was more appealing. Curvier women body's represent health and ability to bear children and that's why they are considered sex symbols. Women also like to look taller because height elongates the calf and defines the body's curves more. A mixture of society and sex appeal are the reason.

3. hsofyan profile image60
    hsofyanposted 8 years ago

I am a man, so may not be appropriate to this question. But I want to share here.
    In my opinion, there is a stigma that was created by men / boy, that they want a woman / girl that suited them, especially the physical appearance. We know that men / boy are generally higher than women / girl. Be reasonable only if women / girl want to meet the taste of men / boy, especially against their boyfriend / husband..

4. Baby Monitors profile image54
    Baby Monitorsposted 8 years ago

Tall and skinny proportions resemble that which you have in youth. Everyone want to stay young because the sex appeal of a young person is tenfold of that of someone who is nearing the end of their child bearing cycle. This has less to do with society and more about deep-set instincts that originate from the need to reproduce quickly. Our present reproduction culture is artificial and carries a much later age alignment. Not a bad thing, but the instincts remain.

working