jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

im a 26 yo male and i tried on for the first time pair of tights black mini skir

1. profile image49
    derekhimpsonposted 8 years ago

im a 26 yo male and i tried on for the first time pair of tights black mini skirt

and 5 inch high heels is it ok to do that

2. profile image0
    TypingTornadoposted 8 years ago

should we applaud?  have you sought counseling?  or were you hoping to produce the pilot of the latest screwball television series?

3. HappyHer profile image53
    HappyHerposted 8 years ago

If you aren't hurting anyone or yourself (some shoes DO hurt....) then have fun!  Why would you ask us if it's okay or not?  Don't let anyone tell you what is okay or not for you in your life.  You might want to keep it discreet around the more uptight people, but that's up to you too.

Many men buy lingerie from our store, HappyHer.com and they find fulfillment and happiness in being able to shop freely and experiment with different clothing.  So go for it and don't let other people ruin it for you just because they don't agree with it.

1. profile image0
      shinyhose1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I agree fully

2. profile image61
      MikeyPeteposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I agree with Happy Her, I love wearing panties 24/7, When i get the chance I wear skirts, blouses, etc. Women's clothing is more comfortable and I let out my feminine side.

4. Domela profile image60
    Domelaposted 8 years ago

You're male. Why would you want to subject yourself to such constricting and torturing apparel as tights and mini skirts, never mind high heels? I personally envy men who can dress up and still wear pants plus low-heeled, comfortable shoes! But if it turns you on to wear tights and mini skirts and all the rest of it, go for it!

5. megha_5012 profile image53
    megha_5012posted 7 years ago

wear loose mini skirt so you feel comfort

6. profile image61
    MikeyPeteposted 3 years ago

If tights and a mini skirt are torture then they're too tight. The ones I regukarly wear are comfortable. If someone gets offended then quit looking up my skirt.

working