jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Free Cosmetic Surgery Vouchers Available

1. Lady_E profile image75
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

Free Cosmetic Surgery Vouchers Available

If you were given a Free Cosmetic Surgery Voucher, what would you like to have done?

2. profile image45
    VilmaVTXposted 8 years ago

I've always been self conciouss about my body. I have an apple shape body type and after 2 babies I ended up with a big stomach and saggy breasts. If I had the chance to get a Free cosmetic surgery, I would go the extra mile and fix myself up completely, specially in the upper/lower abdominal area (abdominoplasty), the flanks, upper and lower back. I would also have breast surgery to either lift or enlarge, depending on the doctor's recomendation.

3. rachel_hart30 profile image49
    rachel_hart30posted 8 years ago

My mother married a man that was EXTREMELY mean to me!! When I was "developing breasts" (which weren't anything to talk to about!!!!) my step-father would always call them "mosquito bits" which devastated me and has scarred me for life emotionally! I was put in a state home by my mother when I was 15 years old. I ran away from there because of how cruwel they were to me and met a man. I was a virgin and at age 16 years old I lost my virginity to him and became pregnant. I love my son but I honestly WILL NOT LOOK AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR when I take my bra off. I sleep in a bra cause I look disguisting!!!!!!! I can't afford to get to pay for the surgery because I am a single mom and I don't want or ask for help from his father! That way he has know rights to him!! (He was a very bad man) I just want to be able to look in the mirror without a shirt or bra on and smile!! I'm crying now because its SOOO painful for me to even think or talk about!! I'm doing this for me!! I just want to feel beautiful when I'm nude. I want to smile and say "Rachel you are beautiful and sexy" for once in my life!! I have dreamt about this for a VERY LONG TIME!! Can you help me? I would be indebted to you for a lifetime!!!

4. profile image45
    nhatzposted 7 years ago

my whole body....but most important is my nose,,,,,i was never contented with my appearance...im so ugly and i lack self confidence..

5. profile image45
    Thorn 2posted 6 years ago

I NEED a facelift! I'm 55 and look 65.. Too many yrs in the sun and too much stress!

6. profile image46
    momto7posted 6 years ago

I just had my 7th child 8 months ago.I'm 38 yrs old,and married to a handsome sweet man a few years younger than myself.I lost the 30 lbs of pregnancy weight right away.....then over the next few months lost another 25 lbs.I am slimmer than I have been in I don't even know how long.It feels great ...even my skinny clothes are too big.the only problem is that with breastfeeding and the weight loss,my breast are totally deflated....they just look like they are sagging skin,no firmness at all...its very sad, and depressing to keep your bra on in front of your husband.I've had 3 c-sections and even though I'm skinny the skin on my belly is so stretch marked and the skin drapes over my scars.My husband loves me as I am but I have had a mommy body since I was 19 yrs old getting a little worse with each pregnancy,after the 7th and last child(had my tubes tied)I think I think about plastic surgery everyday, how great it would feel to be happy confident and free and not to struggle with self esteem issues like these anymore.I want to be able to go to the beach and not be depressed..I want a breast lift and implants(one breast is so noticeably smaller than the other)and a tummy tuck.I would love to be a guinnea pig, do before and after pictures,anything...I know my husband would love to let me do the surgeries and boost my confidence but there is no way we would be able to pay for it for a long time.let me know if there is anyway to make this happen .... mrs-wright@live.com

working