jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is there a bigger beauty pain then to have a bikini wax?

1. Le_patty profile image55
    Le_pattyposted 8 years ago

Is there a bigger beauty pain then to have a bikini wax?

Are women going threw extremes for beauty?

2. thranax profile image54
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Well, I am not a woman nor did I ever get a waxing. But personally, but the numbers of cosmetic surgeries, I have a feeling they hurt more then waxing, as seeing your getting cut open and need hospitalization for a few days sometimes.

~thranax~

3. csd1509 profile image70
    csd1509posted 8 years ago

having a beautifull baby....wink

no seriously a bikini wax is not that bad brazilian yea that hurts but to answer your question i dont think bikini wax is called exxtreme i do think that cosmetic surgeries(that are not necessary ) for a normal looking woman is an exteme thing i don't think you should "play" around with your body that much like kate holmes these boob jobs...that's extreme!!

4. Nail Technician profile image57
    Nail Technicianposted 8 years ago

The sub question "Are women going threw extremes for beauty?"  gets interesting when you look at the history of different fashions and beauty.  Women used to have fainting spells because they would wear corsets so tight that they couldn't breath, and we can't even talk about the ancient Egyptian or Chinese beautification rituals... so to answer the (2nd) question.  I think women go through extremes for beauty, but it is all dependent on the period we are in smile  (hows that for a cheeky cop-out?)

working