jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the best make-up to use in a dry climate?

1. AEvans profile image81
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

What is the best make-up to use in a dry climate?

2. skye2day profile image77
    skye2dayposted 7 years ago

Bare Essentials

Bare Essentials 'Foundation Powder'
    The foundation powder covers imperfections immediately. Your skin will feel like you have no makeup on. It is natural, light and gives flawless results. It actually heals skin conditions acne, Roseacia. age spots and more. After using in one week your skin is brighter and younger looking. I have tried many mineral makeups. This is by far the best in my opinion.

Bare Essentials 'Warmth'
    A warm all over glow. Apply a bit more for 'blush' Natural. You can sleep in Bare essentials.It is that good for the skin.

Bare Essentials 'Mineral Veil'
    A light airy translucent powder. Seals in makeup and gives a flawless, finished look.

I love my Bare Essentials  It has changed my life. I Live in dry Colorado. It is perfect. The product has SPF sun block in it. My skin is more youthful, by 5 to 10 years. People ask what am I doing, You gotta love that. There are no oils and harsh chemicals to clog pours. Dry climate and skin are a hard fit to find the right product. When this landed in my path I believe it was a God send. Good for any climate. I have used the product for 3 years. A little bit does go a long way. You can get the starter kit mentioned above for around $40.00 at Bare Essentials.com I should network market but they do not have associates on line. I have checked.  We would make a fortune.

Love the skin you are in. You are worth it. Be Beautiful and Radiant. Get better with time. Amen.

With Love and Peace

3. peachtreemom09 profile image58
    peachtreemom09posted 7 years ago

I don't like mineral make up. I find that it drys my skin out. I use a good moisturizer and then put a primer on my skin and I use MAC Face and Body Foundation because it is water proof! And then I do a LIGHT powder sometimes!! But I have always heard good reviews of Bare Essentials my mother uses it. But it drys my skin out.. But the main key is to moisturize before putting make up on!

4. profile image54
    SpaceAgeposted 7 years ago

i never wear make-up. over time, it gradually dries out the skin

working