hey Marti, Could you please guide me how to add the text to T Shirt? I want to s

1. profile image44
    mr.ignoramusposted 7 years ago

hey Marti,
    Could you please guide me how to add the text to T Shirt? I want to sell funny...

quotes to cafe press but totally confused as to how can i actually add my text to the T Shirt.

Please guide me for the step by step procedure. Would appreciate your help.

Thanks & Regards,

2. Marti profile image71
    Martiposted 7 years ago

Hello!  Adding text to any product at Cafe Press is done by uploading an image.  You just need to use a good imaging program (like Photo Shop) and make an image that is just text.  Start with a plain white background (or transparent if you want the text to work on a color background, like a black t-shirt).  Make sure the image will be very high dots per inch - like 300 dpi.  Make the image as large as Cafe Press allows.  They have guidelines for image sizes, depending on if you want it on a shirt, a mug, a mouse pad, etc.

Then just write your text.  Think about how it will look on a t-shirt and use as much of the space as you can, and make the letters plenty big so the writing can be read from a distance.  Then upload the image to Cafe Press and select what products you want it to appear on.

Best wishes!

3. profile image46
    brainlara2011posted 6 years ago

Its nice to sell a printed text t- shirts  but if you don`t know how to add the text then you should take the help of printmonkey which is master of it.Please visit  -  www.printmonkey.co.uk/