jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

The beauty of a beard. Is it true that woman find men more attractive when they

1. Catherine Deslipp profile image59
    Catherine Deslippposted 7 years ago

The beauty of a beard. Is it true that woman find men more attractive when they are loosing...

their hair and grow a beard? Or is it that the man feels better to grow a beard for the loss of his hair?

2. EpicNoob profile image48
    EpicNoobposted 7 years ago

I think this is subjective... Not all women love a bald dude with a biker 'tache, but at the same time, not all women like a clean shaven guy with hair. Some like mohawks. Some like goatees.

I guess bald guys just feel 'naked' when they go bald, so some invest in baseball caps and others get their beard on. wink

3. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

I'd find a clean-shaven bald man more attractive than I would a bald man with a beard, but different men will suit different looks.

4. D_D_Brown profile image60
    D_D_Brownposted 7 years ago

I think it is more of an ego thing, they loose hair up top so they bush it out on their chin :-)

Personally, my girlfriend loves a bald head, but draws the line at nothing more than my cookie duster.  Beards are out for her.

5. profile image43
    GinaCondroposted 7 years ago

stricktlydating is kinda right I would like a guy shaven bald man instead of a man bald and with a beard

6. Mamelody profile image59
    Mamelodyposted 7 years ago

I can't stand beard on a man!!! I love a nice clean shaved face and strangely I'm always attracted to bald men...

I think Bald men look a lot sexier without beard.. Some men look good with a beard but that's just a small minority.. Most men look hideous in beards!