Somebody suggested foot detox for my peripheral neuropathy, how do I do that? Pl

1. Lita C. Malicdem profile image60
    Lita C. Malicdemposted 7 years ago

Somebody suggested foot detox for my peripheral neuropathy, how do I do that? Please help me!

2. Sterling Carter profile image73
    Sterling Carterposted 7 years ago

What is the root cause of the peripheral neuropathy? Diabetes?
    I have never heard of someone using foot detox for that purpose not it never hurts to try.

The basic Idea is to remove toxins that accumulate in our feet. Many chiropractors will have the equipment used to detox your feet in a foot bath. The water will turn black as coal the first time you use it too.

The odd thing is that upon repeat treatments the water will actually begin to be clearer and clearer. So I would say that something is being removed and eventually 3 to 5 times later there is nearly nothing left to draw out through your foot.

Give it a whirl, then please let me now how/if it helps you.

If is does not help you I will gladly share some positive experiences I have witnessed with diabetic related peripheral neuropathy.

Best of luck. in your search

3. Lita C. Malicdem profile image60
    Lita C. Malicdemposted 7 years ago

Sterling Carter, it was only yesterday that this suggestion played in my head. I searched a little at Google and yes, you are right, seems like diabetics are admonished to use detox baths. I'm still looking around if I can find articles promoting foot bath detox for my diabetic peripheral neuropathy. Until then, my Friend. Thank you for your quick reply and offer of help.

working