jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Will somebody please help me get rid of Funmoods from my browser?

1. Nell Rose profile image92
    Nell Roseposted 5 years ago

Will somebody please help me get rid of Funmoods from my browser?

Its driving me insane! all I did was download Open Office, and this Funmoods came in too. I got rid of it from my 'computer' disabled it. Still there. I use Firefox. I tried disabling Add ons, still there. Evidently it is a right pain to get rid of, any ideas? thanks!

2. MissTracey profile image61
    MissTraceyposted 5 years ago

From within Firefox, click Tools -> Addons -> Extensions and uninstall from there.

1. Nell Rose profile image92
      Nell Roseposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Miss Tracey, I did that but it didn't work, seems it keeps popping back up. I may just get rid of all addons and see what happens, driving me mad! lol! thanks for your help.

2. MissTracey profile image61
      MissTraceyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Seems like there are three parts to this extension: first one you did (remove addon, restart, (2) reset your homepage to default (options/general/restore to default), (3) reset your search (hit search button, "manage search engines", remove funmoods)

3. Silwen profile image80
    Silwenposted 5 years ago

You should try removing it using control panel -> Programs and Features -> find and uninstall funmoods  toolbar (win7). In Windows XP it would be Control Panel -> Add remove programms -> ...
    If your home page is changed to funmoods, after uninstalling the toolbar your should reset your home page in Firefox Options.

working