jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the best make up brand you use?

1. gsharadasheker profile image59
    gsharadashekerposted 7 years ago

What is the best make up brand  you use?

2. KristenGrace profile image61
    KristenGraceposted 7 years ago

Always been a fan of CoverGirl.  When I was in high school, I tried Maybelline, but never returned again.

3. Jamie Brock profile image92
    Jamie Brockposted 7 years ago

For myself, I think Loreal would have to be the best.  It's a little more expensive than Maybelline and others like that but I think it's better quality. I especially love the lipsticks.  Lipsticks always seem to change color after I put them on but the Loreal lipsticks don't change color like the others do and their skin care products are really awesome too.

4. Right On Time profile image63
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Why would someone downrate Kristen for using Covergirl? As a guy just wondering..........

5. profile image47
    princessxDposted 7 years ago

covergirl is a great brand, but personally i prefer MAC.

6. mstopvega profile image58
    mstopvegaposted 7 years ago

I've used Bare Minerals for a decade. I like it because (at least for me) it does exactly what it claims to. It helps keeps my skin clear, it helps blemishes disappear as well as conceals them without that build up look, it keeps oil at bay, and I don't look like I have a ton of make up on my face when I'm wearing it.

It's a more subtle look than MAC, though. The pigments aren't as dramatic.

I am all over the place when it comes to my lipstick and mascaras though. Right now I'm in love with Maybelline's Lash Stiletto Very Black mascara as well as their Superstay lipstick line.

I've never had the mascara clump up, fade, run, flake or anything like that and the lipstick doesn't cake up on my lips and it literally stays on for hours without feeling gross.

7. Chrystynsview profile image60
    Chrystynsviewposted 7 years ago

I think it depends on your budget.  I really love NYX cosmetics, especially their eye products.  But if you want to spend more Nars and Makeup Forever are really great brands.  They products are super pigmented.

8. LoveLikeASunset profile image61
    LoveLikeASunsetposted 6 years ago

You can't go wrong with covergirl. Especially their nature luxe line. Its natural with very few chemicals in it. I have a few high end products and personally, I think they match the same quality of covergirl for the most part smile