jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the best brand in children's clothing today, and why?

1. IntimatEvolution profile image79
    IntimatEvolutionposted 8 years ago

What is the best brand in children's clothing today, and why?

2. angnev98 profile image54
    angnev98posted 8 years ago

I really like shopping at The Children's Place stores.  They have great styles for both boys and girls and I especially love that they carry adjustable waist clothing. 

My 20 month son is so thin and the adjustable waist pants/ shorts are kinda difficult to find at other stores but since The Children's Place carry these I shop there all the time.

Check out a store near you and I hope this helps smile

3. Heidispeare profile image54
    Heidispeareposted 8 years ago

Gymboree- because they are unique, and you can actually afford them when purchased through their special sales and incentives. Plus they are absolutely adorable and will last through hundreds of washings and still maintain their bright colors and their form.

4. retail shopping profile image57
    retail shoppingposted 8 years ago

I like Zutano for kids. I think there very well made and hold up extremely well. Keeping this in mind is good especially if you intend to hand these down to other kids because they'll still look good.

5. profile image49
    HenrySkinnerposted 4 years ago

I like Tommy Hilfiger and Diesel brand clothes for kids. Because I like its clothing material and its designer clothes for kids which suits best for kids. I always like to buy clothes of these brands for kids from "ExcelClothing" online store.