jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I work in cosmetics store.We have so many clients who ask about skin cremes,what

1. profile image49
    F.R.Cposted 7 years ago

I work in cosmetics store.We have so many clients who ask about skin cremes,what`s a good...

moisturiser,or anti-age treatment.What about L`oreal collagen skin cremes(as i was reading up about the collagen issue,are all these products on the market a load of rubbish,i try & get everyone onto natural bio cremes,as i`m concinced nothing is good for our skins that has so many chemical substances in them,but you know,due to maketing people are convinced

2. beauty guru profile image56
    beauty guruposted 7 years ago

yeah household brand somethimes dont work, and new products come out every month. To get real results you have to pay the price. Brands like Lancome, Shiseido, and clarins are brands that have won awards for their skin care. Look into youll learn soo much I've worked for all of them the results are very real.

Lancomes,genefique... amazeing
    Shiseido, future soulutin... has taken off like crazy
    clarins, super restorative... all good stuff

3. danny_007 profile image56
    danny_007posted 7 years ago

Healthy skin is really one of the most important ingredients for beauty-enhancement.

Learn more - Anti Aging Products And Reviews -
    --> http://www.womens-beauty-products.info

4. thisgirlslife profile image49
    thisgirlslifeposted 7 years ago

i have a hubpage on this,but its just my personal opinion

5. Antrobus profile image59
    Antrobusposted 7 years ago

As a lifelong Lancome user, I agree with Beauty Guru! My sisters also use Lancome. I guess it suits our family skin type. My Mum used animal-friendly Vitamin E skin cream all the way into her late seventies with excellent results. I'm not sure that collagen content is a good reason for going with a moisturiser.

6. betsuz profile image74
    betsuzposted 6 years ago

I personally like to stick with a very basic moisturizer and I use sunscreen. So, you could recommend a good moisturizer with sunscreen. The products I like are Dermalogica, and Lancome.