jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your opinion of E.L.F. Cosmetics?

1. jennielynn35 profile image59
    jennielynn35posted 6 years ago

What is your opinion of E.L.F. Cosmetics?

2. MsLainieP profile image84
    MsLainiePposted 6 years ago

I generally like them. While some of their products (such as their powder eyeshadows) are very lightly pigmented and thus don't always give the look that I want, others work quite well and at a fraction of the price of even drugstore lines. I also appreciate that E.L.F. cosmetics are typically well packaged, particularly their studio cream eyeshadows and their powders.

3. TheLifeExperiment profile image58
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

I love elf! All their stuff is 1-5 dollars, unless you get the bog palettes with like 50 eyeshadows. They have a huge variety of products that are surprisingly high quality. I really recommend:
    - the eyelid primer- only a buck, and it makes your shadow stay all day with no creasing
    -the lip stain- use balm over it to keep lips hydrated because it can be a bit drying, but the colors are great and it stays put
    -eyeshadows are pretty pigmented
    -the color perfecting palate, I think that's what its called, is good for setting your makeup and mattifying shininess

4. LilaDaley profile image60
    LilaDaleyposted 5 years ago

I LOVE their mineral shadows.  They are of good quality, esp for the price.  Their brushes are pretty good too.

I have made a big online order in the past and purchase them when I see them at the dollar store.  I love their chap stick type lip balm!