jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does Victoria's Secret make the best push-ups? Or do they just do a good marketi

1. suncat profile image59
    suncatposted 7 years ago

Does Victoria's Secret make the best push-ups? Or do they just do a good marketing job?

Would you say that  Victoria's Secret make the best push-up bra?

If you're a woman do you like the concept and feel of the push up bra?

And if you're a man do you like the idea and the look of the push up bra?

Or what is your choice instead?

2. Green Lotus profile image61
    Green Lotusposted 7 years ago

To answer your first inquiry...I think not! Victoria's Secret, a VERY well marketed company caters to women who have larger breasts. If you are petite or small breasted, you're much better off shopping for a push-up bra from a company that specializes in smaller sizes for smaller women. As a petite, small breasted woman who likes to maximize her own assets I've done the homework....even have a Hub on Bra's For Small Breasted Women. Thanks, suncat for the opportunity to post my answer here!

3. RDSPhD profile image60
    RDSPhDposted 7 years ago

I can't tell you about wearing comfort etc. since I'm a man but I can tell you that it's just good marketing (or even excellent marketing!!), they produce as cheap as possible (o.k. every company that big does tongue) while spending millions on shows and ads where they don't even show their "normal" products wink.
    But I would say they do have great products after all. I think that you shouldn't go after a certain brand when buying underwear, some products of a brand might be perfect while others are absolutely not comfortable. But that's why they produce in such a great variety smile

4. yenajeon profile image82
    yenajeonposted 7 years ago

Ironically I have the exact opposite Victoria Secret experience to Green Lotus. I feel their bras cater to small-breasted woman because the padding is too extreme! It's appropriate to get pushed up from a 34C to D but it actually pushes up to 3X the size. It's extremely unrealistic-looking. smile