Delighted to find I am not the only person who thinls coats with a hood are fabu

1. profile image46
    cgaposted 7 years ago

Delighted to find I am not the only person who thinls coats with a hood are fabulous, especially...

when the hood is loose-fitting and drapes elegantly, and has a contrasting lining.  I think number 1 has the largest hood, but number 5 is interesting as the hood appwears to be above the collar rather than below.  Is that hood detachable?  How many do you have in your collection?

2. Frieda Babbley profile image73
    Frieda Babbleyposted 7 years ago

Hi cga.  Yeah, there are quite a few of us.  It is very good to know.  Now if only designers would take a good listen, huh? Thanks for asking about the coat.  I'm not sure what the answer is to your question about whether or not the hood is detachable.  I think it should.  Whether it does or not, I can't be sure.  I found these photos on the web quite some time ago and don't know if there is information about this one out there.
    Personally, I have 5 vintage hooded coats.  Three of them are too small now, but my daughter should be fitting into them soon.  I found them all at thrift stores around St. Louis.  I hope this answers your question, and thanks again.  Wonderful to meet you.

working