Can you run in avia 9999 toning trainers

1. profile image45
    mkeatesposted 7 years ago

Can you run in avia 9999 toning trainers

2. michifus profile image82
    michifusposted 7 years ago

If you are thinking about purchasing toning shoes for jogging or running, only choose one which specifically says so.. Most toning shoes are designed for toning and posture correction whilst walking only.

The reason for this, is that toning shoes introduce instabilities into the walking gait, which is great for increasing muscle activity. However, for running you need to have a design which can cope with the increased force generated by the heel strike.

The itone, A9999, uses the APMA Approved Archrocker midsole, which is great for improving the posture, getting more movement back into the feet and for cushioning the joints, as well as getting the blood circulation moving a little more. It helps to get the muscles working more, but its designed for walking. I wouldn't advice running in this model, if you like this toning shoe, and the price, stick to walking, or have a look at my toning shoes comparison hub here on hubpages for models which can be used safely for jogging and running.

3. bridgessarah profile image60
    bridgessarahposted 6 years ago

i like avia 9999 toning trainers, although I do not find them comfortable for jogging. as michifus said, if you are purchasing toning shoes for jogging or running, only choose one which specifically says so.

working