I have an outie bellybuton, do you think a peircing would look ok?

1. Lilkitten320 profile image55
    Lilkitten320posted 7 years ago

I have an outie bellybuton, do you think a peircing would look ok?

I have an innie outie belly button and I dont really like the way the true navel peircing lookes. Do you think it would look ok it I got an inverse peircing?

2. voodoo piercings profile image57
    voodoo piercingsposted 7 years ago

Well if you are going to get one make sure its from a really good studio as outies are one of the harder places to get pierced 
    The outie itself is just a mass of scar tissue that is a much tougher skin than the rest of you so the piercer will have to push a lot harder than normal and its hard to get it straight leaving you with a crooked piercing
    Also the belly button was the end of the umbilical cord so it has many blood vessels going to this area these themselves can offer another problem in which if the area gets an infection a inner tends to stay localized As long as its treated where an outie, the infection can be spread  through your system quickly  Don't want to put you off Ive seen a few and they all looked great ,just so you know the facts there's ,lots of other piercings that are just as pretty like an ,eyebrow , labret ,and nose

http://www.bodypiercingsshop.com

working