My daughter wants to wear a floor length pageant dress to her first pageant. The

1. profile image47
    newtopageants23posted 7 years ago

My daughter wants to wear a floor length pageant dress to her first pageant. The pageant is local.

It is absolutely necessary for a 5 year to wear a short dress for a local pageant? (This is our first pageant.) My daughter adores a long one that I bought to resell. The dress is gorgeous on her too! But it is floor length.

2. negraiska profile image57
    negraiskaposted 7 years ago

actually most of the pageant either local or not, it is not really necessary to wear short dress, short dress is only necessary if the talent portion number of your daughter requires for it. Pageant required long dress but you have to make sure that it is just in the right length so she will not have problem in walking. I suggest you cut the length according to what is comfortable for her height and to walk with the dress too. I can reckon that you ask your daughter to wear the shoes that she will going to wear with the dress and from that you take measure of how long she wanted it.
    I hope this answer help you.. thanks for asking

3. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i don't even agree with pagents for kids so what she wears is irrelevant.

working