jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?

1. CharlieNikhole profile image59
    CharlieNikholeposted 6 years ago

If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?

2. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

I would quit smoking cigarettes and make more money doing what I love; Writing!

JSMatthew~

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

My weight.  The struggle is tiring and I am losing the battle.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

there isn't anything i would want to change really. maybe be a bit better looking or be more world traveled but other then that i'm happy with who i am.

5. moonfairy profile image82
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I would change my financial status big time and travel around the world.

6. Ayse profile image60
    Ayseposted 6 years ago

Nothing at all! I'm beautiful just as I am!

Well...maybe just one little thing.  I'm way too gassy. 

smile Ayse

7. Nspeel profile image78
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

Wow first of great question you could ask it a million times throughout someones life and it would never be the same. Although i live life for the minute enjoy even the depressing parts of it, it makes me stronger as a person. Its all a huge spider web and if you go back and hank from the middle you messed it all up, let that little spider run its whole course and when its done, that litle spider has a beautiful web. . . . . . till it gets batted down by a broom, END!... point in story live it while its there never look back its never gonna change, learn and move forward

8. Mamadrama profile image61
    Mamadramaposted 6 years ago

My disgusting tattoo on  my lower belly I got when I was 16. Good idea at the time, now after three babies, I look like an amateur graffiti artist took my stomach hostage.

9. danfresnourban profile image66
    danfresnourbanposted 6 years ago

I would be taller. Currently I am 5'3", I would rather be 6'0" because I know that income is directly related to height,

working