jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Would You Dye Your Hair Blue?

1. celebritie profile image85
    celebritieposted 6 years ago

Would You Dye Your Hair Blue?

Hair trends

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4947319_f260.jpg

2. itsameanoldscene profile image61
    itsameanoldsceneposted 6 years ago

Not so much these days has I am nearing 50 in a couple of years, although a friend of mine who is a Punk Rocker & 50 next month & still has a pink mowark so I do not think really it is ever too old. In the past I have had mine fire engine red, in my dreadlock days it has been every colour of the rainbow....Dyed hair does look cool & enhances your own personality & we are in the 21st century are we not.

3. julietmorgan07 profile image58
    julietmorgan07posted 6 years ago

All blue? not really but Highlights would be cute

4. sylviastone29 profile image58
    sylviastone29posted 6 years ago

Wow, it is a little challenge for me! I prefer to the original color of my hair. I think these exaggerated colors belong to Lady Gaga, don't they?

5. Exotic_Kitten profile image45
    Exotic_Kittenposted 6 years ago

maybe idk i liked red for like 2 yrs but recently just dyed it back to black = ] i like black hehe

6. Smart is Good profile image59
    Smart is Goodposted 6 years ago

This blue looks amazing on Katy Perry because it is a wig. I think if you try to dye natural hair blue, it wouldn't be as radiant and vibrating as this. I wouldn't risk it, but some blue extensions can look cute.

7. mysisters profile image55
    mysistersposted 6 years ago

I do not think I could ever permanently dye my hair blue. I think that it would be so fun to have for a small amount of time. Of course Katy Perry can pull that off.

8. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Of course. In fact, I had blue hair for about a month this past year.

And if you had experience and picked the right shade, you could dye your hair to be as vibrant as the wig in the photo

working