jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is it good idea to dye your eyebrows to match with hair color?

1. tiniewinne profile image77
    tiniewinneposted 6 years ago

Is it good idea to dye your eyebrows to match with hair color?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5439343_f260.jpg

2. AEvans profile image82
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

There are always pros and cons to dying your eyebrows along with your hair color. Many cosmetologists frown upon it, because if the chemical gets into your eye/eyes there could be long term damage or blindness. Other licensed cosmetologists would dye both the hair and the eyebrow.

Color on the eyebrow tends to fade quicker then the hair color so I would say that it depends on the individual person and the licensed cosmetologist that you go to. So is it a good idea? I don't believe you have to dye them it is all up to you.

3. Hunbbel Meer profile image87
    Hunbbel Meerposted 6 years ago

Apart from side-effects and health talking, I think it will be a bad idea not to do so. No body wants to look like an alien tongue

4. Erin Rooney profile image58
    Erin Rooneyposted 6 years ago

Our natural hair color does not always match the color of our eyebrows, in fact the majority of us have eyebrows at least two shades darker than our hair. I would say that it is unnecessary to dye your eyebrows, depending on the degree of difference with your new hair color. It may look unnatural to you, but often times the contrast is unnoticeable to others.

When it comes to your eyes, it is best to err on the side of caution.

5. Nancy Owens profile image96
    Nancy Owensposted 6 years ago

If you are wanting a look that flows, I would say yes, unless your natural eyebrow color blends well with the new color.

6. profile image0
    greeneyedblondieposted 3 years ago

Yes, I would. It looks more natural that way. I hate the fact that my eye brows are naturally black but I have bonde hair. I'm planning on lightening them soon.

working