jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is it okay to dye my hair blonde?

1. What Is Q profile image81
    What Is Qposted 7 years ago

Is it okay to dye my hair blonde?

Okay, so I always wanted blonde hair. But I have black eyebrows, so people say I can't dye it or the colors will clash or something. He-Man had blonde hair and black eyebrows. He looked alright.

2. dallaswriter profile image59
    dallaswriterposted 7 years ago

of course it is! That's the great thing about hair color...just ask any of us girls:)

3. barbergirl28 profile image76
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

Ha ha - I would just put highlights in it. You have the perfect hair to rock that look. I wouldn't go all blonde... and if you attempt to do it yourself, chances are probably pretty good you will end up with orange instead of blonde!

4. profile image0
    Erik S.posted 7 years ago

ONLY if you grow it out bro.
    But yeah, I wouldn't go completely blonde.
    Then you wouldn't have that cool white streak anymore.

5. tbartle profile image59
    tbartleposted 7 years ago

You know what you could do? Dye it anyway (with semi-permanent dye). See how it looks with your dark eyebrows. Give it a few days and see what you think and what your close friends and family think. If, by the end of the week, you still think it looks weird, you can always dye it back to your natural color. After all, hair is temporary. It grows out. It can be dyed and redyed. Why not take a chance? You could look awesome, just like He-Man.

6. mrivers12 profile image60
    mrivers12posted 6 years ago

These days, the newest celebrity look is called the Ombre, which is basically a series of 3 hair colors fading from lightest to darkest, but from the ends up to the roots. Google Rachel Bilson for a better idea of what I'm talking about, but basically it looks like someone's bad blonde dye job is wayyyyy too grown out....so in short, even if it looks a little weird, you'd be totally in style according to Hollywood! big_smile I say give it a shot...if you don't like it, dye it back. Hey, it's only hair and hair grows!