jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you love yourself? Do you know people that don't love themselves? How is it p

1. suncat profile image58
    suncatposted 6 years ago

Do you love yourself? Do you know people that don't love themselves? How is it possible, ...

Do you love yourself? Do you know people that don't love themselves? How is it possible, regardless of how the person might've been treated by someone, to not appreciate your own self?

2. mdlawyer profile image39
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

All human beings with normal attitudes love themselves.  There are some who love themselves too much.  They are megalomaniacs.   There are still some who are extreme pessimists who hate themselves.

3. larry1987 profile image51
    larry1987posted 6 years ago

yes, I am really love myself. One should love himself/herself all the time for no one in this world will love if you don't love yourself. Bless...

4. Deborah A. Davis profile image51
    Deborah A. Davisposted 6 years ago

As a completist, I never think I have done well enough. sometimes, I don't love myself. However, many times, I love myself. But in my side, there are a lot of people love themselves very much.

5. stuff4you profile image64
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

I do love myself, but I don't always act like it.

6. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Yes. I love myself and I love others. In life we need to be positive and it will lead to happier life. Be happy and love yourself so that you can spread your love to others.

working