jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What does your attire look like this Spring?!

1. ravenlt04 profile image63
    ravenlt04posted 7 years ago

What does your attire look like this Spring?!

I'm loving bright knee-length dresses as well as my long dresses that fall past my ankles (the ones that look great with the perfect wedge heels)!

2. profile image0
    AshleyBrakefieldposted 7 years ago

I've been wearing slimming jeans in lighter colors with wedge heels, ribbed tanks, and fedoras. I'm waiting for the weather to be more consistent before I whip out my sun dresses. This summer I have a nice collection of sun dresses that I'll wear with my over-sized straw hat, wedge heels (and tanning lotion). I have a few maxi dresses too and those have a way of just making me feel very feminine yet comfortable. I've been wearing more neutrals with pops of color, but this summer I'm planning on brights with neutral accessories.

3. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

Ruffled dresses, totally suits my open-air style.                               .

4. ravenlt04 profile image63
    ravenlt04posted 7 years ago

Cool!  You too sound like you are and are going to dress very cute!  Thanks for sharing!

5. Ludivine profile image60
    Ludivineposted 7 years ago

cute colorful summer dresses and lots of workout clothes.

6. cat on a soapbox profile image96
    cat on a soapboxposted 7 years ago

I'm 60 and 5'10". I have tailored bermuda shorts, slim pants, capris, and A-line skirts in colors like sand, black, and white- both solids and bold prints. I love crisp cotton blouses with 3/4 length sleeves in white and solid colors, cardigans w/ stylish details, and casual jackets. Colors are soft pinks, taupes, chambray, denim, coral and orange, and black&white. I love accessories: soft scarves, stacked bracelets, earrings, belts, dressy sandals, and low heeled shoes. Of course, I have to have my jeans either slightly rolled or left long! Handbags are either large totes or small clutches.

working