jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you can change something in you, may it be physical or not, what would it be

1. Alma Cabase profile image81
    Alma Cabaseposted 6 years ago

If you can change something in you, may it be physical or not, what would it be and why?

As I look in the mirror and listen to others saying that I would look better if I have this, If I don't have this and many more, I wondered if given the chance to change something, is it really worth it? If you are in my shoes, what things do you want to change and why?

2. billericky profile image64
    billerickyposted 6 years ago

My friends.

If they say I would look better in certain ways and with other things altered and so on, I would simply alter the people around me. Because according to them I don't obviously fit in.

3. profile image0
    Sherlock221bposted 6 years ago

I would be more confident and worry less about tomorrow, so that I could enjoy today.

4. Le_connaisseur profile image59
    Le_connaisseurposted 6 years ago

I would like to be meaner. I'm too nice. I also forgive a little bit too easily.

5. seriousnuts profile image68
    seriousnutsposted 6 years ago

I would like to become less anxious. I get anxious easily when faced with new situations. Though I was able to handle those situations well enough, but the feeling of anxiety has given me too much unnecessary stress.

6. Cardia profile image94
    Cardiaposted 6 years ago

If I could, I'd definitely get rid of a skin condition that I have. My skin forms keloids, which are basically lumps of excessive scar tissue that can grow from an injury, even if I get a small cut. It's really worrying, as I could have surgery, and be left with a huge grotesque scar. So far I only have three, and two of them are being treated (they didn't grow too large, luckily).

But otherwise, I'm fine.