jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What hair color looks best on a bride: Dark and classical or blonde and feminine

1. Emma Harvey profile image90
    Emma Harveyposted 6 years ago

What hair color looks best on a bride: Dark and classical or blonde and feminine?

My hair is quite a dull color with natural blonde highlights, but underneath it is very mousy.  I am in two minds whether to add more highlights, or color it with a rich dark brown but keep some of my natural streaks for my wedding. Any thoughts?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6092416_f260.jpg

2. smzclark profile image61
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

The man who's marrying you is probably the best person to ask. I prefer dark for a wedding though; as it stands out from the white dress. But my hair's blonde and I didn't bother dying it for my wedding.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Go with what you were born with - it will match your skin perfectly.  Believe me your future husband thinks you are perfect as you are and you will be positively beaming on your wedding day.

4. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

how about not being something fake for your wedding. you are getting married and i'm pretty sure your hubby wants his wife to look real and natural. why do so many women have this need to change themselves and the way they look. that pi of you looks nice no matter what color your hair is.

5. breathing profile image59
    breathingposted 6 years ago

I think dark black hair color looks best on a bride with her white wedding dress.

6. Tonipet profile image84
    Tonipetposted 6 years ago

I think your natural hair color is the best. Whatever the fashion is, nothing beats your natural you and since it's your wedding day, give it your best with the real you all the way. Best wishes!

7. lawdoctorlee profile image87
    lawdoctorleeposted 6 years ago

Natural...whatever the color:  blonde, red, brunette.  Be true to who you are that day (and everyday).  You don't want to be a natural brunette (who your fiance knows you as) and then show up on the wedding day as a blonde.  He's wants to marry you for who you are.

8. MsKejci profile image60
    MsKejciposted 6 years ago

From your skin tone, I can tell that the colour of chocolate will be perfect for you! I allways say that the brides with dark hair look more natural and sofisticated!

9. georgiecarlos profile image57
    georgiecarlosposted 6 years ago

I think a dark brown color would look great on you! I think it will make you look more sophisticated and elegant

10. Laura Schneider profile image92
    Laura Schneiderposted 5 years ago

Clean, healthy, natural hair. I wouldn't change your color a bit! People won't be looking at your hair color and thinking, "It would look so much better if it were _____", they'll be looking at your smile and radiance, your rings, dress, veil, bouquet... And the same with the groom. The groom is marrying YOU, not your hair, so if your current hair leads to the alter... I wouldn't mess with perfection. Congratulations in advance and best wishes for a long and cherished relationship.

working