jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to get rid of pigmentation fast?

1. profile image51
    Roma-kposted 6 years ago

How to get rid of pigmentation fast?

I am 38 yrs Female. I am suffering from severe pigmentation and hypersensitive skin from past 10 years and tried various medications provided by several Dermatologists, but all futile. I have no hormonal problems so far. I regularly take ayurvedic laxative-Kabzhar. I also intake ME-12 OD tablets as prescribed (still continuing). But things aren't working. Sometimes the pigmentation is quite faded, but at times its so prominent, don't feel like going out anywhere. I also use sunscreen-spf27 and wrap a scarf before leaving for anywhere. Inspite of precautions, I am not getting results.

2. lotuslove19 profile image69
    lotuslove19posted 6 years ago

Start having mahamanjistha  or safi srup everyday mix alum to castor oil and apply on your face 2 times a day wash your face with baking soda and then apply rose water as toner ,this will surely help ,please post your update on the comment box.

3. charu7_2000 profile image73
    charu7_2000posted 6 years ago

Hi ! you should drink lots of water and preferably lime water.Secondly apply egg white with sandalwood powder.This will lighten the pigmentation.
    Turmeric mixed with milk and saffron or rose petals.
    Apply sunscreen 20 min before stepping out in sun.Then only it will be absorbed in skin and will show results.

4. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 5 years ago

The only fast solution would be a makeup type cover up. Something as simple as rubbing in a BB cream will brighten your skin immediately and with continued use. The bigger issue is when people do not use sunscreen daily, no matter what the color of their skin is. All human skin gets damaged and darkens with exposure to the sun, even through windows when you are not even outside. So use your sunscreen every single day and try a BB cream or other skin lightener. If you visit a dermatologist experienced with your skin type and color, they may give recommend microdermabrasion or a light peel.

working