jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is there a reason why women and men cannot share the same hair shampoo?

1. My Footprints profile image60
    My Footprintsposted 6 years ago

Is there a reason why women and men cannot share the same hair shampoo?

I always wonder whether there is anything different in the women and men's hair shampoo that we can't even share the same shampoo.

2. ModernDisneyGirl profile image59
    ModernDisneyGirlposted 6 years ago

As far as I've learned/experienced in my life no. I've often shared the shame shampoos with my various family members, and even enjoy the scent of some of the mens shampoo/body-wash that is available.

I do believe that some men have a tendency to not want to smell "feminine" so that might be a reason that men say that they won't share womens shampoo. Women on the other hand might feel the same way.

It's more a preference thing than anything else.

Shampoos that do have differences are generally for different hair types, and sometimes scalp relief.

3. stephwazere profile image59
    stephwazereposted 6 years ago

I agree with ModernDisneyGirl It's mostly because of the scent.

4. My Footprints profile image60
    My Footprintsposted 6 years ago

I guess is mainly scent, which I truly agree. I think the other consideration is due to us women have too many varieties of shampoos re: for long hair, dyed hair, etc. However shampoo like those for dandruff and hair lost can be shared by both sexes.

5. beckhamdavid profile image56
    beckhamdavidposted 6 years ago

No,,its not necessary to use a different shampoo for men and women you can share the shame shampoo with your family members which you used..For detail about the lanza clarifying  shampoo visit- http://www.amazinghair.co.uk/brands/Lanza.html

working