jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What one beauty product could you not live without?

1. diydiva profile image81
    diydivaposted 6 years ago

What one beauty product could you not live without?

If you were given the choice to only use one beauty product for the rest of your life, what would it be?  Why?  What are the benefits of this product?  How does this product affect your life and how you feel about yourself?

2. baybpnk profile image80
    baybpnkposted 6 years ago

Mascara, because it always makes your eyes look big and beautiful even without any other makeup on!

3. prektjr.dc profile image85
    prektjr.dcposted 6 years ago

It is hard to narrow this down to one!  I would have to say eyeshadow.  I can blend to use as blush, eyeliner, brow liner and lip color!  It worked once when my luggage took awhile to catch up to us!  I had it my purse, so used it profusely!  A nice brown is most flexible!

4. profile image0
    blog8withJposted 6 years ago

hmnn ..lotion or cream. I can't go on without it. I can't stand if my skin is dry. Just saying...

5. Faceless39 profile image95
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

Without Proactiv, my face turns into a chronic pimpled mess.  So I'll stick with that, for my sake and yours.  smile

6. KateWest profile image78
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

If you're talking about makeup then it's my signature red lipstick (goes great with the fair skin/black hair). If it's something to use out of the shower, then it's oil for my hair - to keep the frizz out.

7. Blond Logic profile image99
    Blond Logicposted 6 years ago

Vaseline. I use it on my face, lips, neck, hands and feet.
    It keeps my lips from getting chapped, and softens my hands and feet. On my face and neck, it helps plump it up. Always a good thing.

8. beautyspot2010 profile image58
    beautyspot2010posted 6 years ago

It has to be my bare escentuals make up, its so kind to my skin and makes my skin look flawless, please have a read of my blog about bare escentuals make up

working