jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the best kind of Jewelry to get your boyfriends mother?

1. Erin Boggs1 profile image78
    Erin Boggs1posted 6 years ago

What is the best kind of Jewelry to get your boyfriends mother?

My boyfriend and I have been together for the last year and I love his mother. I usually get her some sort of Jewelry as I feel that most women are like me and like shiny objects. Since me and her son are getting serious, I want to get her something a little more high end...Diamonds or her birthstone?

2. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Try find out what her taste in jewelerry is somehow , what she already has in her collection first .
    Both are nice .
    Check for sales coming up . I just gave an Auntie a brooch with pearls on it & she wore it on their 50th anniversary.

3. kerlynb profile image91
    kerlynbposted 6 years ago

Hi Erin Boggs1! smile

I have to agree that most women like jewelry.  I like them myself! But then again there are those who don't like them much, right? 

If she's really into jewelry, why not buy her a fancy watch, something beautiful that she can wear often. 

I also suggest a necklace with a diamond or her birthstone as a pendant.  That would be lovely.

4. KimG2000 profile image59
    KimG2000posted 6 years ago

As a mom and a jewelry lover, I think pearls would be perfect! You don't have to get crazy and buy a whole strand of pearls, but maybe a pretty set of Akoya pearl stud earrings would be just the thing to get his mom. I know I'd love something like that. A nice pair of 6-7mm Akoya pearl earrings in white or yellow gold will cost $70-100. Not too much, not too cheap, either!

working