jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Would is your best natural or alternative beauty secret?

1. kittydemolition profile image58
    kittydemolitionposted 6 years ago

Would is your best natural or alternative beauty secret?

Something in your pantry that you use to cleanse your face?
    Ever made your own lip color?

Let me know your best!

2. nancynurse profile image78
    nancynurseposted 6 years ago

I have 3 important beauty secrets  . Not so sure they are alternative but definetly the best. Always take your make up off at night. When I am really tired I use a cleansing wipe with vit c and aloe vera. . Next always floss and brush your teeth. floss atleast once daily but brush your teeth atleast twice a day and third don't go out of the house with putting a goood sunscreen on your face and neck. If you do these 3 things. I promise you will age slower than your friends.!!!!!

3. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

Use a good moisturiser to keep your skin hydrated. I like to use a day cream and night cream. Use a lip balm when going out in extremely hot or cold weather. My last tip is that at night once you have removed your make up, put some vaseline on your eye lashes, this will help to condition them while you sleep.

4. Melissa.P profile image57
    Melissa.Pposted 6 years ago

For clear skin make sure you're drinking enough water!

5. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Not caring. Trust me, it fixes all of your problems. Though I do like people to take me seriously, I don't want males attracted to me other than the one I have. It just brings a lot of unwanted stress and irritativeness (and no that last one is not a real word).

6. vintageglamour profile image59
    vintageglamourposted 6 years ago

i love exfoliating with sugar and olive oil-- i feel so clean

7. kerlynb profile image91
    kerlynbposted 6 years ago

- Virgin coconut oil for my skin.  It's the best moisturizer for me. I even put it around my eyes just to keep wrinkles at bay.

- Oatmeal for exfoliating.  I have yet to find a product that is better than oatmeal in getting rid of my dead skin cells.

- Baking soda, my all-around skin and teeth whitener.

- Brown sugar - love the way it makes my skin soft.