jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are your thoughts on color-dipped hair?

1. georgiecarlos profile image59
    georgiecarlosposted 6 years ago

What are your thoughts on color-dipped hair?

From Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and even Selena Gomez, celebrities everywhere are sporting this trend. Any thoughts on this? Is this something cool and trendy or just plain weird?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6145727_f260.jpg

2. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 6 years ago

I think the people who do this, and general hair dying, need to get a hold of their lives and be satisfied with what Mother Nature gave them, the effect looks abysmal anyway.

3. kattadellic profile image69
    kattadellicposted 6 years ago

Honestly, I think it looks awesome. I might do a color that blends in with my hair a little bit more, but if you can pull off the crazier colors more power to ya.

4. bmukherjii profile image58
    bmukherjiiposted 6 years ago

Choosing the right kind of hair color is very much important. If it is done properly someone can look fabulous. On the contrary if you choose wrong color, it will be a disaster. Try to go for those hair colors which are free from ammonia. According to me one should seek experts advice before picking any hair color product in order to avoid hair damages. In India, we generally prefer herbal products for hair coloring. This enhances the look of the hair as well as provides nourishments without damaging it.

5. Express10 profile image87
    Express10posted 6 years ago

I dislike it. Even on artists and other creative types, I tend not to take someone like this very seriously when I first meet them. My instincts have yet to be dis-proven on this one.

6. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 6 years ago

I think the picture looks pretty. Probably not for a grandma, like me. But I think it looks young and fun.

working