jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Sun Tan on Face and Hands.

1. profile image49
    mini2000posted 6 years ago

Sun Tan on Face and Hands.

I m 26 years and facing tanning problem on face and hands from many years and have tried lots of creams but nothing is working,Can you please help me in getting rid of this tan permanently and quicky. Also from where I can find the skin whitening products in India.

Thanks & Reagrds,

2. kittyjj profile image72
    kittyjjposted 6 years ago

I remembered reading an article about sun tanning.  The pigment will slowly fade away once you avoid direct contact from the sun.  My skin used to be quite dark.  But since I started using sun screen, avoiding direct contact from the sun, I see the big difference when I compared my face with my old pictures.  Be careful when you choose a skin whitening product because recently there were reports on finding high level of mercury in many skin whitening products. If you just want your skin look lighter, some of the sun screen creams will leave a lay of whitish tint.  I know the sun screen from Loving Naturals SPF 30 definitely does because I've been using it for years.  I have to mix in a tiny bit of my makeup foundation to create a darker skin tone so that I wouldn't look so pale.

3. lotuslove19 profile image68
    lotuslove19posted 6 years ago

Ganga,tthe food you eat helps you to keep yourself from tanning .
    Drink plenty of water everyday ,have onions in salads and apply warm boroline on the tanned skin, gradually the skin  will retain it color and texture.

4. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 6 years ago

Buy a fading cream for dark skin. It'll take a little while to work but don't give up.