Is perment make up a good investment?

1. Cosmic Bus profile image75
    Cosmic Busposted 6 years ago

Is perment make up a good investment?

2. Etherealenigma profile image82
    Etherealenigmaposted 6 years ago

I don't think so, because as you age, your face will change. Things will droop a bit more than before, and if the makeup is permanent and was done when you were considerably younger, it may look to heavy as you age, making you look more drag queenish than you may want to look. I'm sure you've seen some of those old ladies with the heavy, heavy makeup on, and how garish that looked. Granted, theirs usually isn't permanent, but depending on what you have made permanent, it could leave you looking like those old ladies, or like some of the goulish celebrities after they get face jobs, and permanent makeup. Oftentimes, its not a pretty picture. Aside from that, variety is the spice of life. If the makeup is permanent, you can't change it should you want to revamp your look. Personally, I change my look a lot. I use makeup in different ways and apply it differently, so I wouldn't want something permanent. That's my two cents.

3. MarleneB profile image96
    MarleneBposted 6 years ago

If I could afford to have permanent makeup, I would. I have a friend who was a synchronized swimmer. She had permanent eyeliner, eye shadow, and lip color. It was done with very faint color, so it didn't look fake - just natural. She always looked great. On some occassions, she would apply additional makeup to add glamor or to change up her look a little. Yes. I think it is a great investment.