How long it will take when an article published for the first time?

1. shabnashihas profile image53
    shabnashihasposted 6 years ago

How long it will take when an article published for the first time?

Am a new person at this area. how long it will take when I submitted now. when will I started to get the earnings?what are the banking process for receiving the money?

2. chrae profile image71
    chraeposted 6 years ago

I reasonably new also, my first hub it took 3 hours to even get 1 view. The way the earnings work is that you get paid through Google Adsense, Amazon, Ebay and Hubpages earnings. You need to make sure you sign up for these and then you will begin to earn. Don't be surprised if you earn less or around a dollar for the first month because reading through some other forums that seems to be the normal thing. It's all about building up your supporter base so you have more people reading your articles and leading to more advertisement clicks and page views (which are what create the revenue). The banking process is that when your hub pages earnings gets to $50 they will send you those earnings on the 28th of every month, hope this helps

3. profile image0
    SusieQ42posted 6 years ago

It depends on how many views you get and how many people click on your ads. My money doubled each month the first 6 months or so but I also have written over 300 hubs.  I started with HP last April and cashed out with $50.00 for the first time last month.  You also make money in your Google Adsense account.  You need to reach $100.00 to cash out and I lack around $8.00 right now.  Hopefully I will cash out this month.  This money comes from clicks on your ads also I believe.  Good luck to you!

working